cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Ok, I am sorry if I explain this poorly but I will try. I was asked to consult on setting up a VPN for a client. They already have 2 VPNs which work fine but when he configured the 3rd VPN it would not work. Through investigating, this is what I had ...

Hey Everyone, I have a customer with who I am troubleshooting a S2S IKEV2 tunnel. He sent me a capture so I can take a look at the tunnel negotiation (debug isn't showing a an explicit reason for failure - Internal error, Unknown and the like) and we...

GVI_02 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've managed to make Anyconnect for Win stop from asking for multi-factor - you add your AAD account as "work or school account" and Anyconnect finds it, you tap "connect", then choose your account and VPN's connected. Is there a way to perform the s...

We have Cisco Asa5516-x at the data center that makes site to site vpn tunnels with remote offices, recently we are observing some of the site VPN tunnels and any connect clients are getting disconnect  1- we have 8 site to site vpn tunnels with remo...

I am pretty sure this is a 99% education issue, but I wanted to ask if anyone has ever blocked access to the company VPN when people are IN the office? Coming out of the pandemic, most of the users are so used to signing in to the VPN, they still do ...

lhoyle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Today we use unique Group URL for our Anyconnect profiles so that we have 1 .xml per anyconnect profile and 1 group policy per connection. For example today:https://example.com/vpn1https://example.com/vpn2 Gets an xml for VPN1 or VPN 2 (depending whi...

JG1978 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have ASA 5515 configured with multiple VPNs I want to monitor these VPNs using ZABBIXI used the SNMPwalk command as shown,snmpwalk -v3 -l authPriv -u USER -a SHA -A "XXXXXXXXX" -x AES -X "XXXXXXXX" 192.168.15.12 CISCO-IPSEC-FLOW-MONITOR-MIB::cike...

Qays by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, any help is much appreciated on this! My setup is VPN tunnel between ASA to CSR100v IKEV2. I need to change the outside interface IP on the ASA which the CSR peers with.What I've tried:changed the IP on the ASA interfacechange CSR crypto map ...

tomocita by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am new to cisco security technologies and I would like to make a question regarding anyconnect. We need to upgrade anyconnect from 4.1 to 4.10, does anyone know if there would be any issue related to licensing? or anything that I should know...

spacemeb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to ask about ospf broadcast and point-to-point network type.i have VPN connection using HUB spoke connection between our DC and branches sites.i want to run ospf for routing .If our DC have 1 HUB router, i would like to know should i ...

Drawing12.png
MrBeginner by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes