Views
Helpful
Replies

Editing anyconnect custom attribues names on ASDM

ziqex
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

I am facing issues with editing the anyconnect custom attributes. 

I have changed the group policies to not use the custom attributes to be able to edit the custom attributes. Otherwise you are getting the error you cannot edit the attribute valuue used by some other objects.

Once I edit the line and add extra url and add coma at the end my values are duplicating. E.g. I have added to the second line domain opp.gov.om, and instead of adding it to the second line the third row was created. 

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you.

Regards,

Daniel

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ziqex
Level 4
Level 4

I have identified the error. After changing the custom attribute that is currently used by group policy the change must be applied before editing the custom attribute names. Otherwise, the duplicate row with objects is created including the new entry at the end of the row. Thank you.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

ziqex
Level 4
Level 4

I have identified the error. After changing the custom attribute that is currently used by group policy the change must be applied before editing the custom attribute names. Otherwise, the duplicate row with objects is created including the new entry at the end of the row. Thank you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: