Views
Helpful
Replies

Remote Desktop with VPN Connection

ferrier_h
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a situation that I'm having routing issues with, while on a VPN Connection. I can connect to my network using my Cisco VPN tool when I am not at the office, however, once I am connected, I need to remote desktop into another computer, and both my computer, and the computer I need to connect to are on different subnets. My firewall and routers are configured to do the routing from one subnet to another, and I did a route add on my computer, but I still can't remote into my other workstation.

Does anyone have any suggestions that I could try? It only gives me the problem when I am using the VPN. When I am just wireless or wired in my building I can use Remote Desktop. This is something that I have to be able to do.

Thanks.

2 Replies 2

ajay chauhan
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

Please post configuration as well as diagram for better understanding how your network is setup.

Thanks

Sure no problem. Sorry I took so long to reply. I'll post it as soon as I can figure it out. I didn't set this network up, I inherited it from someone else and was told to add to it.