cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am trying to set up a router to allow vpn access to my office network. The router is connected to the Internet via vdsl using pppoe.There is also a public facing webserver in the office that needs to be accessible.I can access the webserver from...

All,Site A has two physical sites that are on the same flat network (the 10.0.0.0 / 255.255.224.0) range. These sites are linked together and they both have seperate Internet Connections. Site B has one physical Internet Connection, and a cisco 5505....

Phase1 is complete, Phase2 isn't coming up...everything has been verified on both sides but we're getting unknown errors. I'm just posting in case anyone has come across similar errors. I will post more details shortly.Thoughts?Aug 17 11:33:15.609 CD...

I would like to allow my remote users to access all resources bhind the ASA and my remote branches.  Here is my setup.  ASA5510 as hub at datacenter.                              Internal network 172.21.x.x Directly connected                         ...

hi all,i am trying to configure static ip on remote client user side , i am using the following doc as an example but i am not getting the ip which i am mentiong in the user .http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_configuration_example09...

zeuscyril by Level 4
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,VPN Client v 5.0.07.0290from the vpnclient CLI, is there a way to prevent the disconnect message box from appearing when disconnecting from a VPN connection?Thanks!Warren M

I have an existing home office  network with a special Actiontec DSL modem to support 20 meg down and 5 meg  up speeds.  The modem has 4 separate gig LAN ports.  My network has  several printers, servers, and PCs using a combination of DHCP and stati...

Hi,Does anyone have any information on how much the CPU is impacted by SSL VPNs on Cisco ASA 5500's?I believe that the ASA offloads a lot of its encryption/decryption on a built in VPN accelerator rather than placing load on the main CPU. Is this cor...

Hi,Recently installed the Anyconnect mobile license to allow iPhone/iPad users to connect to our Cisco ASA VPN SSL. However, now we want to disable this functionality. Is it possible to remove or disable this license or perhaps disallow Apple iOS use...