cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Secure Client SBL disconnecting after user workstation login

Jack G
Level 1
Level 1

Have a situation where the user connects to the VPN with SBL (it connects fine), but when they login to the computer, they have to open Secure Client again and connect to the VPN all over. Thoughts on why it's not staying connected after workstation login? Is there a setting that's disconnecting it? I'm having them test on another machine. Firewall is FTD 7.2.5.1 and so is FMC. Secure client is 5.1.0.136, computer is Windows 11. 

I'm also having them install DART.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

stsargen
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You are most likely hitting https://bst.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCwh51369

If so, this should be fixed in the next release of 4.10 and 5.1.1.  

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

stsargen
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You are most likely hitting https://bst.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCwh51369

If so, this should be fixed in the next release of 4.10 and 5.1.1.  

Installed the latest Secure Client which fixed it.

Was this issue fixed for 5.1.2.42? This update was recently pushed at my job and theres a decent amount of users that say the update stopped downloading and now cant use secure connect to vpn into the company network.

Yes, that version should have the fix.

That version was pushed yesterday and we had the same issues. Users updating secure connect through the windows SBL and the update would stop and just not work after. User report that the software isnt on their machine anymore after this fail. 

If the software is manually reinstalled does the issue still occur?  Sounds like it might be time to open a TAC SR to have this investigated.

I believe that is the only fix we have at the moment. The only issue is some of the VPN users are across the country so they need to mail their laptop in. Local users who work remote are good, but I was wondering if there was another fix besides this. 

stephan.ochs
Level 1
Level 1

Bug details tell me, it should be fixed with 4.10.08025.
We are using 4.10.08025 and the issue still exists.