cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Experts .    I have FP 2110 with ASA installed , all my VPN is working fine , however my smart license is not registered with Cisco license portal ,and evaluation period already expired , my question now is how VPN works without license and do ...

qsosan20 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we are facing the problem "can't connect external Radius Server from Azure to Cisco ASA"Tunnel is configured, connection with servers is there, between local networks 10.17.0.0.0/22 and 10.14.19.0/24.But when connecting Radius Server to Cisco ...

Vasiliy P by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know how the system scan is called on macos, or activated when a mac joins the wifi and starts the posture scan? I am trying to find out what com.xxxx module / process is called to start the scan. I have certain machines that don't start ...

I have a ASA 5520 on 8.4.3 we currently have a VPN connection to the Microsoft Azure Cloud.  Everything is good except for the VPN tunnel "dropping" The Tunnel stays intact but we no longer have connectivity (pings, trace, remote desktop)  access to ...

Afternoon All,I am currently working on a Site-2-Site VPN at home I have connected a cable between both Outside Interfaces. It's been a while since I have done this on an ASA5505. I have this little voice telling me there is an issue with the differe...

Hello,Is it possible to retrieve the hostname of the client workstation via syslog messages?I activated syslog DAP, but I do not see the hostname of the workstation.For organizational reasons, I do not want to do it via AAA.Thanks a lot

cisco.13 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, My company is unwilling to set up split routing, for security reasons. Therefore, they ask us to disconnect from the VPN for bandwidth-intensive activities like VoIP and file downloads. This is cumbersome, as reconnecting requires us to input our...

ignamv by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloSo I configured my RA configuration on my FPR1010 for access to my LAN 192.168.5.0/24 but was curious how exactly would I allow this on my ISR to let me connect to it? Not exactly sure which Ports would be needed opened

TheGoob by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes