Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to select AnyConnect secure installation packages

pmathieu
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm trying to install Cisco AnyConnect VPN on a Mac (version 11.7.10), but I can't get past the "Installation Type" stage. After accepting the licence, the "Destination" step is skipped and I go straight to the "Installation Type" step, but I can't select the options and therefore can't continue with the installation (see image).

Capture d’écran 2024-03-02 à 11.04.11.png

Also note that : I had already installed this VPN, but I hadn't selected the right packages (I just had to choose the VPN). So I tried to uninstall Cisco, then reinstall it. That's when I encountered this problem. So I tried deleting its network configuration and all residual files (trying to find them all), but the problem persists.

Has anyone encountered this problem or know of a solution?

Thanks a lot!

4 Replies 4

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

what is the version of AnyConnect ? did give you option to select the checkbox ?

check this guide :

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/smb/routers/cisco-rv-series-small-business-routers/smb5642-install-cisco-anyconnect-secure-mobility-client-on-a-mac-com-rev1.html

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

I believe it's a 4.10.x, but it did not give me the option to select any checkbox the second time I tried installing it... So I am stuck at step 9 in the guide haha

Ruben Cocheno
Spotlight
Spotlight

@pmathieu 

There is an Mac App call AppCleaner, which you drag the application that you want and it goes and clear and remove all dependencies, very usefull to have a clean system without orphan files from previous applications removed from the system

Tag me to follow up.
Please mark it as Helpful and/or Solution Accepted if that is the case. Thanks for making Engineering easy again.
Connect with me for more on Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/rubencocheno/

Thank you ! I should have used this when I first uninstalled cisco... (too late for that now)