cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

URL disconnection by AnyConnect

eperezb
Level 1
Level 1

Good morning guys, I have this problem, when I am connected to the Anyconnect vpn it happens that certain pages I cannot view, I disconnect from the vpn and it works correctly, which may be happening ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

eperezb
Level 1
Level 1

Ready, I had the policy group incorrectly configured in the anyconnect user profile

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

how is your VPN connection?  is this connected to your Office ? then there may be a Filter from your Office not able to allow you to browse those sites. what is the error you get? (when you access the site ?)

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

I use the vpn from my home to connect to the business network, and I go out internet locally, the problem falls that it enters the https page x and after a few seconds, minutes it removes me from the pages, I navigate perfectly on the internet they are only with some sites.

And when I disconnect from AnyConnect everything works fine

before i come to conclusion, is this ever worked before the same way it uses to work with VPN and without VPN?

The answer is NO all the same time issue - then  Looks like you have a VPN profiles issue with split tunnel config, contact your Corporate Network colleagues about this problem?

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

eperezb
Level 1
Level 1

Ready, I had the policy group incorrectly configured in the anyconnect user profile