cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

URL disconnection by AnyConnect

eperezb
Beginner
Beginner

Good morning guys, I have this problem, when I am connected to the Anyconnect vpn it happens that certain pages I cannot view, I disconnect from the vpn and it works correctly, which may be happening ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

eperezb
Beginner
Beginner

Ready, I had the policy group incorrectly configured in the anyconnect user profile

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

balaji.bandi
VIP Community Legend VIP Community Legend
VIP Community Legend

how is your VPN connection?  is this connected to your Office ? then there may be a Filter from your Office not able to allow you to browse those sites. what is the error you get? (when you access the site ?)

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

I use the vpn from my home to connect to the business network, and I go out internet locally, the problem falls that it enters the https page x and after a few seconds, minutes it removes me from the pages, I navigate perfectly on the internet they are only with some sites.

And when I disconnect from AnyConnect everything works fine

balaji.bandi
VIP Community Legend VIP Community Legend
VIP Community Legend

before i come to conclusion, is this ever worked before the same way it uses to work with VPN and without VPN?

The answer is NO all the same time issue - then  Looks like you have a VPN profiles issue with split tunnel config, contact your Corporate Network colleagues about this problem?

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

eperezb
Beginner
Beginner

Ready, I had the policy group incorrectly configured in the anyconnect user profile

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers