cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Team        In my customer, we have a Cisco ASA 5545 which make functions of VPN S2S concentrator.         We are watching several messages of VPN down due to the next reason: “operator request”, though these down aren’t all at the same time. I h...

vguntinas by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an issue where DAP is not working correctly. We have 2 pairs of firewalls, an older 5525 pair running 9.8(4)32 and a newer 2120 pair running 9.14(2)14One of the profiles is on both firewalls. DAP is set to look for the cisco.tunnelgroup and l...

Hello,  it seems I am really no friend with Anyconnect VPNs. I have a MPLS connection between two data centers and need to also create an anyconnect connection on Site B. I can ping Internet and I can ping the Firewall IP, but that is it. Anyconnect ...

sahara101 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Guys, I have a client who wants to create two Route Based VPNs - one main and one acting as a redundancy. The topology is as follows:TopologyThere are two Tunnel interfaces on the ASA both having a the same physical interface as the tunnel source...

Capture.PNG
GVI_02 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Replacing a RV110 VPN Router that was setup with PPTP VPN and worked properly, installed a RV160 with same vlan1 of 10.20.1.1 ip address everything is working on the nextwork including our windows 2019 Server with 2 VM for DC1 and Fileserver, DHCP is...

Hafody by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I'm learning on the setup and use of the Cisco AnyConnect client and was looking over our existing setup for our VPN. Within the Cisco ASDM, under Network (Client) Access \ AnyConnect Client Profile, there is no AnyConnect Client Profile files...

Good morning guys, I have this problem, when I am connected to the Anyconnect vpn it happens that certain pages I cannot view, I disconnect from the vpn and it works correctly, which may be happening ?

eperezb by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My current ASA/AnyConnect setup has all RFC 1918 routing down the tunnel and the public IP space goes out via the local provider. I have a request that traffic to a particular site - let'scall it foo123.com at say 5.5.5.50 goes down the tunnel so as ...

mmedwid by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello,  I have an HA pair of 2120 and I have configured RA VPN.There is split tunnel so the users use their local internet.  I would like to ask if there is a configuration where I have the split tunnel in place and I only allow a couple of sites to ...

Hi All!Today i need help to understand the "WHEN" use each protocole and mode of IPSec !I don't talk about definitions please (...)I know that AH algorithm provid IA & anti reply, and ESP algorithm (protocol) provid CIA& Anti replyBut both can used i...

Fotit by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community, I need more minds on this, is driving me crazy! and I cannot figure it our why. 95% of the users using AnyConnect have this same problem... you open anyconnect you can connect without problems but always after 60sec or so the VPN has...