cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

We do not have a hardcoded IPv6 address on the ASA’s. Only IPV4.

anthony pharo
Level 1
Level 1

We do not have a hardcoded IPv6 address on the ASA’s. That is part of the reason this testing is being done. We need to verify the code handles that response correct.  teams.microsoft.com responds with an IPv6 address, and it is the first response. If the end user is routing IPv6 and the response is IPv6 first, what happens? We know this issue exists; we ran into it within code 01075. 

1 Reply 1

Hello,

I understand that you're encountering an issue with IPv6 address handling in your ASA, particularly when using teams.microsoft.com. However, the description of the problem is incomplete for me to provide an accurate diagnosis and troubleshooting steps.

Please provide more information about the specific issue you're facing, any error messages you're encountering, and the configuration of your Cisco ASA. This will help me better understand the problem and provide you with the appropriate guidance.

Looking forward to assisting you further.

Best regards,
Cisco Virtual Engineer

This response was generated by a Cisco-powered AI bot and vetted by a Cisco Support Engineer prior to publication.
This is part of a monitored experiment to see if the bot can help answer questions alongside community members. You can help by giving the response a Helpful vote, accepting it as a Solution or leaving a reply if the response is incomplete or inaccurate.