Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi,Am with a public school system and we are using the Cisco Ironport S670 WSA for content filtering.We currently block access to regular YouTube videos for students but would like to allow student access to just the YouTube EDU videos but continue t...

jeff3hara by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When users try to access the URL https://cloud.skytap.com/tools/connectivity they are getting 'Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage' instead of regular IronPort WSA end-user-notification. This URL is currently uncategorized. Please advice.

Hello all, The transparent redirection term first implied to me that the client will be totally unaware of the presence of a WSA proxy, however i delpoyed the following setup and found that the client is receiving HTTP proxy-redirect message (code 30...

malshbou by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an S160 running 7.5.2-304.  I am interested in the newer version of async os 8 which adds drag and drop interface and kerberos authentication.  Though under system upgrades tab it only shows an AsyncOS 7.7.0 build 753 available.Is the S160 not...

Hi everybody, is someone able to explain the following log message to me?Warning: avc failed to connect to /tmp/avc_cb_fastrpc.sock [try #0 of 20]: <class 'socket.error'>: [Errno 61] Connection refusedWhat should I do?

We just got our web filter back online and its been offline since jan/feb time. I have the Update Servers list using the "Cisco Ironport Update servers" option checked under "Update Setting for Security Services". I then go to Web Reputation and Malw...

When a user fails to authenticate to the proxy after 3 failed attemps (I think) the IP address of the PC automatically get blocked for a period of time. For some time now I have been looking for a way to see a list of surrogates in the failed authent...

Top Solution Authors