Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi,we have received "Data Capture Form" that contain customer info needed for license and initial task creation (we suppose...).So, it contain also "List your external IP's (as mandatory)".We want to test this new funciton from our Internet lab, so d...

fdetoma by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There,is it possible to configure ironport to monitor files users are uploading and dowloading from dropbox? I have created url category and added dropbox website for monitoring but when i check the logs ot shows me only the users who tried to acc...

Hello everyoneFirst time writing in the support community. So exiting!!!!I am trying to have a transparent WSA (7.5) with a CAT6509 SXF7 WCCP. between them there is a Firewall/router. so I built the WCCP with GRE/L3.so far so good. WCCP GRE tunnel is...

We have two Ironport WSA, one S360 and one S370. Both stil have the "Update for raid controller firmware" still listed in "Available upgrades" even though we have done the update and rebooted the appliances. How can we confirm that the update is appl...

Resolved! Using Web Tracking

Been playing with Ironport for few month now, and still trying to understand the in and out. By looking at Web Tracking Results, how can I be so sure that the user X is successfully login to a website XYZ.com and able to jump from pages to pages with...

Hi,At the moment I'm running two WSA web-proxies and I'm planning to add two more. For load balancing over the four WSAs, what would be the optimal mask value?I can't find any good documentation on how to calculate this value.Best regards,Aslak