Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi!We have an Ironport S160 running version 7.5.1-201 for WebToday, I used the certconfig CLI to install a custom signed certificate for the management https interface, but the ironport is still using the demo certificate, even after I rebooted the a...

mortenn by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hai All,We are facing an issue with ironport Web security with Citrix connection. The below erro appears when trying to coonect any type of citrix like EXXON Mobil.We ran a wireshark in the PC where citrix is running and got error like proxy authenti...

Hi,Is it possible to failover traffic in explicit proxy mode ( without using a dedicated  load balancing appliance ) ?I have seen some PAC file scripts to load balance the traffic between 2 Proxy servers.but it seems that they are not capable of hand...

Hi, I have recently purchased a Cisco Firewall [ASA 5510, ASA 8.4.2, ASDM 6.4.5] & I need to start keeping logs of which websites individuals are visiting & for how long/often. Can anyone advise please? Heard mention of Syslog Server or a 3rd party f...

rebelscum by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I have installed ironport wsa on vmware, how do I connect P1 , P2 and Management Interface on to single port since my server has only one NIC card.I am tottly new to vmware any help would be appriciated.ThanksKunal

folksi have a query which i'm hoping you can help withi have 6 * c670s in explicit mode running secure ldap for user authenticationpolicy is managed by a SMAwhen i run the ldap test on any of the WSAs it retrieves users and groups i get the same resu...

folksi'm still working my way through this solution so i now have another queryi've a number of wsa c670s and an SMA 1070 and i'm implementing secure LDAP authentication for users on the C670smy issues is that the SMA has the option to run an LDAP DE...