Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi All,I have to deploy 2 S360 WSA's in my customers network. I have to deploy transparent rediraction using wccp deployment model...S360 appliances are logically connected to ASA inside segment (from that segment my users are comming). So that shoul...

ana.peric by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Splunk Indexing

Hi,I'm putting together a costing to install Splunk for IronPort reporting, does anyone know of a good way to get an idea of the amount of logs we'd be indexing daily?Best bet I can think of for the moment is to set it all up with a trial licence and...

Hello,I wanted to know what is the method ASA uses to send traffic when I have multiple web cache servers. Is it load balanced, round robin ?Is there any limitation about the quantity of web cache servers ? Why I didn't find this info on ASA config g...

We had a situation come up today;  we have users that access a site that uses digital certificates (Fedline) for access, and it stopped worked for all users at  multiple branches this morning.  It didn't give any kind of error message - the login (us...

Hi,Just want to ask if ironport can be deployed inline mode to the internet?If possible? does ironport support nat configuration?Possible deployment will beInternet  |  |WSA Ironport  |  |Internal Network |                  | |                  |Tran...

Top Solution Authors