Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,I have installed ironport wsa on vmware, how do I connect P1 , P2 and Management Interface on to single port since my server has only one NIC card.I am tottly new to vmware any help would be appriciated.ThanksKunal

folksi have a query which i'm hoping you can help withi have 6 * c670s in explicit mode running secure ldap for user authenticationpolicy is managed by a SMAwhen i run the ldap test on any of the WSAs it retrieves users and groups i get the same resu...

folksi'm still working my way through this solution so i now have another queryi've a number of wsa c670s and an SMA 1070 and i'm implementing secure LDAP authentication for users on the C670smy issues is that the SMA has the option to run an LDAP DE...

Hello,Just to wanted to make sure, on the new line of ASA  5512X or 5515X, can I run IPS and Web/App Security at the same time?  There is no longer a separate module for IPS or Web Filtering as it was  the case on 5510 or 5520 so I think we are now b...

Hi, We have a WSA s370 with AsyncOS  version 7.5.1-079 and it is configured as a transparent proxy.HTTPS proxy is enabled and all the URL categories set to pass through ( no decrytpting or monitoring ).Seems like the WSA does not generate logs for HT...

We have a client who we are developing a website for and we have sent them our staging URL for them to view the development progress and test things. They have the IronPort Website Reputation device enabled and our staging url is being blocked. They ...

I've got a strange issue with using https decryption as I've got a couple of items that are needed for pass-through.  There is a custom category that I've created for these internet sites and it is set for Pass Through in the Decryption (Global Polic...

folksi'm hoping you can help me with a queryi have a load balancer in front of my wsas and i have a requirement for the wsa to read the original source ip of a client but i can't put the load balancer inlineso i've opted to have the load balancer pas...

hi,When i try to download a file from let say xyz.com i am not able to do so.Policy trace show below resultUser Information User Name: r5893Group Membership: NBKDOM\r5893, NBKDOM\Limit_Login_Single, NBKDOM\MMS_Access Group, NBKDOM\Screen Saver, NBKD...

firewall| 192.168.2.1||P1 192.168.2.2ironport|P2 192.168.1.2||switchhi allcan i configure my network like above the ironport in explicit mode i config nat to forward web traffic to p1and the default route on p2 to 192.168.2.1 and also configure clien...

Abd Mhd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have an S670 running 7.7.0-500 for web. It is configured transparently and we are routing to an upstream proxy. My issue is when examing the access logs for the destination IP address, all I see is the upstream proxy's IP address instead of ...

warnerro1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors