Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

I have a firewall with Iptables where my machines are behind the same. I'm with the WSA configured in the same transparent LAN iptables, I wonder if I forward all traffic tcp/80 and TCP/443 for IronPort, I can make it work seamlessly. Is this possibl...

Hello all..Im starting a PoC with Websense for Web and E-mail. I want to do a PoC with IronPort too...Well, I need to know about some questions as follow...- Is possible block file download when it more than X mb?- My user log on the machine using AD...

We have an Ironport WSA S650.  For some reason we are unable to do Adobe acrobat updates.  If I grep the IP of my host I do see where the traffic is being denied but it doesn't indicate the category from which it's blocked.  I ran it thru the policy ...

I have a Customer that has about 10 Iron Port 370 Web Security appliances.  They want to have a M670 on the West Coast be the Primary Central Manager with a second M670 on the East coast acting in a secondary manager role.  I am struggling to locate ...

Folks,We currently have 2*S series box's performing our proxy and web filtering service.This works fine for users on our LAN. We also have some other segregated LANS that we would also like their web requests to be filtered.Historically we were able ...

Having this strange problem accessing the web portal of my management interface. The appliance will not respond to the request.... connections get refused. The problem exists only on the management interface.... the data interface continues to proces...

For the past month or so I'm seeing this error in our Cisco ASA firewall syslog  " %ASA-1-332004: Web Cache Cisco_Ironport/web-cache lost"  This error was first seen June 22 and since then I've seen this error about once every week or week and a half...

1)I have Ironport S160,2)user are trying to go on website www.mca,gov.ini have allowed this website for users but if they try to upload PDF via this website link not able to do so,took the logs also but cannot find where it is blockingRequest u Guyzz...

hello, I am having a problem where sometimes ironport block everything, we have opened a case and the support told us to bypass authentication for the following user agentMicrosoft NCSI Microsoft-CryptoAPI Windows-Update-Agent jupdate    <--  http://...