Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hello all,I would like to know where I can get the image to upgrade to WSA 7.5, I currently have an Ironport S370 versión 7.1.3-021. According to the release notes, my version should be able to upgrade directly to 7.5, however on System Administratio...

Hi,I have a problem with my WSA. Occasionally I get blocked images from different websites. For example www.onet.pl, I can see from accesslogs that url's for particular images are blocked because they are uncategorized,  here is the log:1338371176.70...

Hi,IPv6 support has been on the wishlist for the WSA for quite some time now, ESA will be IPv6 ready in one of the next releases.Any updates on the IPv6 support for WSA?Is it still a priority?Any chance we can test an IPv6 enabled release on the next...

Hi,We have application on the internal network that are not proxiable.We alread deployed Ironport WSA in inline mode.We need to let port 1500 to pass thorugh the internet and back to the application.Do you have any Idea how we can do this? Another qu...

The reports I obtain using the Web Tracking tool take a lot of time when I want to export the report. Sometimes so much time that I have to log in again to the WSA, in that cases, the report is lost.Some weeks ago, it was not so slow; I think it star...

Hi,I have an Ironport set up with my 6500 through WCCP.It seems to be working ok, but I have a question.Right now, I'm only redirecting a specific VLAN (let's say 40).I can filter the traffic ok, but I'm seeing the it's also redirecting traffic inter...

We have a need to prevent windows update traffic to flow thru our network on certain dates. Basically this type of traffic will clog our mpls bandwidth preventing other type of traffic to flow. We are using up to some part QoS on out routers but it n...

endpoint by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors