Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Good Afternoon,Based on the Ironport WSA documentation for fields cs-bytes & sc-bytes, which is upload/download? I'm finding conflicting information.%qcs-bytesRequest size (headers + body).%ssc-bytesResponse size (header + body).Cheers,James

JHerbst by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All  I am trying to figure out how to bypass umbrella for a single URL, (needs to go via DC).  Our customer has migrated over to umbrella and we need to source the end user's traffic from our External FW.  Currently, we have Anyconnect with the um...

Let me preface this question by saying that I'm not asking how to install an SSL for HTTPS Proxy for Transparent Redirection. I've already done that and it's working. What I would like to know is how to change the SSL certificate the appliance is usi...

CiscoFSYR by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I want to ask about bandwidth in menu Reporting > System Statusis it the bandwidth represent the amount of total bandwidth used from all client through the proxy to internet?what is different from menu Reporting > System Capacity > Bandwidth Ou...

fiqc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking through the Talos Intelligence Categories here: https://www.talosintelligence.com/categoriesversus the URL categories available in Firepower....they don't match up....(106 on Talos site, and 126 in firepower)Granted that 'any', 'uncategorized...

DMel by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi , i have problem with connecting one device to CA server i create trustpoint crypto pki trustpoint CA enrollment terminal serial-number subject-name CN=x , OU=x revocation-check none rsakeypair my.ca.keybut when i paste CSR that i create with...

sgd729 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,when running a web tracking on the WSA, I can see some urls listed as IP,how can i fix the problem?Please note that i am using 8.8.8.8 as dns           

Hi,I have a firewall with URL filtering enabled. SSL is also enable for this filtering. When client try to communicate with google.com (example), first it get IP of google from DNS and then start TCP 3 way handshake process. All communication go thro...

Top Solution Authors