Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Hi,I have implemented an IronPort in Proxy Mode. It´s working fine.The only problem is when the clients access to sites that asked HTTPS certificate (attached example).How I can solve this problem for this to be transparent to all customers?Regards.J...

Hello IronPort Expert,I ran into a problem and hope someone can give me idea how to workaround on this.Between the HQ ASA and remote office ASA, a vpn is setup but remote internet traffic does not get inspect by HQ IronPort.  Is there a way to do thi...

ttran by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I would like to have Ironport URL Filters as my Control Service. However I checked under System Administration > Feature Keys and found the time remianing for this feature is 28 days while Cisco Ironport Web Usage Control will remain for 355 d...

lm20ele by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a remote office and setup site to site vpn to HQ using ASA for both location.  All data traffic and internet browser on the VPN link back to HQ.Everything is working fine and strange thing happened that there are 2 users can not connect to int...

ttran by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have any experiences to share regarding the duplication (or more accurately… the over duplication) of log subscriptions?  I currently have in place two Access Log subscriptions headed to two different log servers but would like to create ...

I am getting problem pops up now and then from developers because they are using different applications to check, update, and code for the web base application in house.  To by pass that, the no authenticaton identities is created and defined in user...

ttran by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Cisco IronPort customers.As of 2:30PM PST  08/06/2010 the Cisco IronPort Customer Support ticketing system  experienced a system problem that may prevent customers from being able  to view their open support tickets.  If you are encountering a n...

efoster by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem with the automatic discovering. I have a pac file that works fine on the client, but we want to use a centralized management of the file,and i want to enable the automatic discovering, in order to give the oportunity to our guests to...

Resolved! IronPort Failover

Hello all,Recently we got Ironport and setup for our web security.  This is working fine so far.  What I am looking now is to setup another Ironportas failover.  Checked the document and there isn't a clear explanation how to do this.  Search the web...

ttran by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am unable to generate a report with more than a single person. The only attributes I am applying is: Statistics for 01/Jun/2010 - 30/Jun/2010, 30 days  Report is filtered and shows data for   Action is NOT: TCP_DENIED   Auth User is: local\lcl4034...

Scott H by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors