Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Transparent Proxy Mode Authentication SettingsCredential Encryption: Use encrypted HTTPS connection for authenticationHas there been any problems turning this on?

RBC____CS by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I wish to block sites like rapidshare, megaupload ....Using "Category Submission and Lookup Tool" i found that the above URLs belongs to the "File Transfer Services" category, unfortunately i can't find this category in my appliance.My settings ar...

when i download a certificate from 1 WSA and install to a certain workstation, and it works.but when that workstation switches to another WSA the certificate seem not working anymore.is there any way to use the same certificate on another WSA?if ther...

I have several websites which host an application using Citrix protocol. From access logs, I see them allowed but they got another popup screen asking for authentication. Anyone have technical brief/docs to allow Citrix?Example:1254347830.691 476 10....

Hi,Anyone had similar issue installing Mozilla extension over S360? Access policy allow all sort of object (non of the Block Object type box is checked). When I look at http header, it shows:Content-Type: application/x-xpinstallwhich should match Mo...

Hi Guys,I have an issue at the moment where by the WSA is not blocking streaming media on news websites eg. theage.com.au, news.com.au, heraldsun.com.au.Youtube and other streaming media sites that fall under this category are blocked normally.My que...

Hi,We have set up Ironport Web Appliance and are in the process of setting up Sawmill Server for Logging purposes. We intend to keep the log files on a shared network drive (SAN) .Will a network drive affect the performance of sawmill database. If ...

Top Solution Authors