Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hello, Can someone tell me what the mechanism is for the WSA to update new information from the CDA? For example, if there was no IP-user mapping and we re-auth'd the user and verified a mapping was created, when would the WSA get this info. Also, i...

I'm seeing more and more phishing emails with links that incorporate a google redirect to allow the web connection to pass because Google has a good WBRS. The URL being redirected to has a poor web reputation score, so the phisher is bypassing the WS...

Hi, I'm currently using Cisco SMA (AsyncOS Version:10.0.0-055) for managing 3 WSA which is using in 3 Different Office. I wanted generate the report from SMA for one specific WSA (basically want to see the report based on office location).  Please a...

Shabeer E by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,we are using 2 virtual WSAs in a failover group and that managed by a virtual SMA.When i start the centralized upgrade on the SMA for both appliances, is there some sort of sequence in which the appliance do the upgrade and restart? does the SM...

daro by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors