Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I've deployed a Cisco S100V Web Security Virtual Appliance running AsyncOS 9.1.1 for Web build 074 as described in the following document (250 GB Disk, 6 GB RAM and 2 cores). We also applied the timing quirks fix in the ESX host. Cisco Content Secur...

Hello,I need assistance with a couple of things.1. Virtualizing our physical S170 box2. Changing the configuration to allow non AD devices to be authenticated and filtered.We have hundreds of iPhones and Android devices that are not being filtered be...

Do the Cisco WSA provides any worthy traffic shaping capabilities? Can somebody explain me the different possibilities? I cannot find anything about this functionalities in the data sheets.

MUQ_1899_ by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI have s170  work fine with wccp to ASA by M1 and P1what is the advantage of using p2 ? and how i can use it and can any one give me  any  config example or cvd  of using p2 I didn't fine it at allyour help is highly appreciated

Abd Mhd by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 6 Helpful votes

Hi, Currently I'm doing a WSA project at a customer with HTTPS interception. I've noticed when doing uploads over HTTPS (fe google drive or wetransfer), the performance is very poor. Uploading a file over intercepted HTTPS goes at a rate of about 1,...

askaerr by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to configure admin authentication on our WSA S170.  I've had this working for years on our ESA S170 no problem and was delighted when I saw that this was added in 8.5. We are running AsyncOS 8.5.3-069.  Despite the lack of documentation f...

Hi! I have Cisco WSA S370.Im offen see in my proxylogs:Wed Jun 24 10:45:43 2015 Warning: PROX_CONNTRACK : 225551275 : killed server 22005 due to inactivity, 0, 0It`s normal?But today I see:Wed Jun 24 10:45:53 2015 Warning: PROX_CONNTRACK : - : Accept...

Top Solution Authors