Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I am having problem adding a URL to a custom URL category. The URL consists of a specific webpage which I need to restrict access to and this URL contains characters like & , / , etc...  Cisco Iornport doesn't like this type of URL s it seems. Runnin...

Hi ,I have an issue with a PAC file used in a Cisco Iron-port device. I need to  add an entry into the PAC file for an internal application used via an IP from web browser. When I add it in to the file I cannot seem to get it to working. I need it to...

Hello,I am curious about everyone else's experience with access policies being maintained by groups, and some users belonging to multiple groups and multiple access policies. Example:John Doe belongs to group1 and group2Order 1AccessPolicyA        Se...

We have an S160 currently and its been running in our production network for a few years.  After upgrading to Async OS 8 series the S160 does need weekly reboots because it does slow things down.  Cisco did offer a decent promotion because of this to...

We are evaluating the Cisco WSA virtual appliance as a replacement for our current solution. Cisco's hardware requirements say the following for VMWare ESXi deployment: "Cisco UCS servers (blade or rack-mounted) are the only supported hardware platfo...

snowmizer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI am facing this issue: during the deploy of a WSA, I plan to use explicit proxy on client. I configured option 252 on dhcp server to point to wpad.dat file stored in WSA.I see IE client correctly acquire the proxy information, however they do ...

fpiccioni by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an S160 webfilter and I was toying around updating it since the performance is subpar after Async 8 releases.  We did get the pricing to upgrade to an S170 or S380 but the rep also said we can use virtual appliances for free.  We already have...

Hello,I have started to get an issue with my IronPort WSAs where they are automatically clearing their authcache on their own very frequently. So frequent that I have users that are on sitest for a short time but then get kicked out saying that they ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors