cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WSA as Customer device on Context Directory Agent.

Karl_F
Level 1
Level 1

Hi folks,

There's limited documentation on this so I thought I'd check if someone else has run through it already or can point me toward a document...

I've installed the Context Directory Agent and want to configure the WSA as a Customer device however I cannot find any documentation on doing so. I have followed a great document from Poonguzhali Sankar on configuring the old AD Agent on the ASA, I have used some of this config to configure the ASA as a Customer device on the CDA. Has anyone configured the WSA as a Customer device on the CDA or can point me toward a doc?

Rgds,

Karl.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I have...  Make sure you get all the patches for CDA installed.  There are 4, and you have to install each one, in order.

Once that's done, log into the WSA, go to Network/Authentication.  Create a realm for your AD. Under "Active Directory Agent" check the box for "Enable Transparen User Identification..." Enter the CDA name or IP, and a shared secret.

Open a browser and go to https://<ip of the CDA>, login as 'Admin' with the password you set.

Add the AD servers in the gui...

Add the Identity Consumers in the gui...

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

I have...  Make sure you get all the patches for CDA installed.  There are 4, and you have to install each one, in order.

Once that's done, log into the WSA, go to Network/Authentication.  Create a realm for your AD. Under "Active Directory Agent" check the box for "Enable Transparen User Identification..." Enter the CDA name or IP, and a shared secret.

Open a browser and go to https://<ip of the CDA>, login as 'Admin' with the password you set.

Add the AD servers in the gui...

Add the Identity Consumers in the gui...

Much appreciated Ken, spot on.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: