Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot convert user to company domain in Webex

engineerangelo
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am having an error when converting 1 user into our company domain in Webex. The error when manually adding the email is this:

user@domain.com cannot be added. Use the Convert User option to move this user into the organization. TrackingID: ATLAS_60db415c-3497-2a3a-b6d0-2fe4b4ac043a_

Hope someone can help.

Thank you.

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
This user already created an account in the free customer tenent either before you claimed your domain or because you haven’t yet claimed it. This is an additional step after verifying!
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/en-us/nxz79m5

On the initial status page there will be a gadget, I think it’s called Onboarding, offering to review users who match your domain(s) but are not in your org/tenent.

Hello,

writing 4 years after the last post, things are quite different.

However my problem is similar: while attempting to add into the Control Hub a user (whose email domain was verified few days ago) I get the message:"<user> cannot be added. Use the Convert User option to move this user into the organization."

In my understanding I should find such user in the "Claim User" (as well as in the "export users outside my organization) section.

Here I find hundreds of users matching the verified domains, but not the one I am looking for.

Any additional tip on this?

Thanks

MM