cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Control Hub Troubleshooting - Some users show no detail while others do

Roray Stewart
Spotlight
Spotlight

Starting to see this on a very regular basis where when we go to troubleshoot a meeting we find that some users have the coloured lines indicating the quality while others don't. If we look a little deeper, the ones that show the coloured lines report the version of Webex Meetings/Teams they are on while those that don't have no version information. Is this linked to the version of the installed of Webex they are running? A VPN, any other idea?

Couple of screenshots to try and show what I mean.

infopresent.pngnoinfo.png

Are any other site admins seeing this behavior?

Thanks in advance

Roray

4 Replies 4

Ashish Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Check which client versions the users are running.  The Support Matrix and what can be seen in Control Hub Analytics and Troubleshooting are here in the tables
https://help.webex.com/en-us/ni3wlvw/Advanced-Diagnostics-and-Troubleshooting-in-Control-Hub-xa

Thanks

ashish

Response Signature

As a site we're on 40.11 due to go to 40.12 later today, we also only started using Webex Meetings this year, Teams we've used a little longer but the users report being on the latest version. According the matrix the versions supported date from June 2019 onwards so I know we're well within those versions.

Our site is on 40.11 and for several of the users that are more tech savvy, I have confirmed their client has (auto-)updated to 40.11.  Also it is no consistent across users/devices as they may have telemetry data for one meeting, but not the next one.

I have this too.  Over two different Webex Sites and there is no pattern that I can find and I have users on VPNs, direct, mobile, all sorts and there are times when two users on the exact same devices that I know and connecting the exact same way, one will show stats and the other will not.