cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Find what actions an admin has taken against a user

michael.smyth1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys, I know as an admin I have the troubleshooting section where I can see admin activites such as logins and new users created. I need to see the 'Action' where I or another admin has amended a users details. Is it possible to see these actions so I look back and see which details I may have amended against a host. For instance did I amend their email address or last name.

3 Replies 3

Look at this document.

Response Signature

Hi Roger, yes I already knew of this page and the advice within. it. Unfortunately I've used this to very little effect. There is no advice on the possible categories within the search fields so i have no idea if its possible to bring up logs where i have amended a user details. For instance i need to see a particular users record as I may have accidently amended their email address. is there a way to enquire upon a users record and get the logs for what changes have been made to the record ?

No idea on this. Reports and the like are my absolute least appealing area. Hopefully someone else can lend a hand on this.

Response Signature