cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How can I update the software of the room kit without touchpad?

ferahave
Level 1
Level 1

I am installing the webex room kit, but I cannot connect to the touchpad (Navigator). As a result of the verification, the software needs to be updated to CE9.14.5 or higher. How do I update the software of the webex room kit to CE9.14.5 without a touchpad (Navigator)?
How do I access the webex room kit? And what program or cable do you need to connect?

2 Accepted Solutions

There is no Initial IP concept.

As @Roger Kallberg Mentioned, when you connect the device to network and if there is a DHCP server to provide iP your device will take it from DHCP. Then you can access the device from WEB.

If it gets an IP, you can see it  on top left corner. if not displayed find it from switch or DHCP.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

I purchased a new product and installed it, but it is a problem that I cannot set up with the touchpad.

So I can't get the Room Kit's IP address. Can I know the initial IP settings of the product?

Thanks.

There is no Initial IP concept.

As @Roger Kallberg Mentioned, when you connect the device to network and if there is a DHCP server to provide iP your device will take it from DHCP. Then you can access the device from WEB.

If it gets an IP, you can see it  on top left corner. if not displayed find it from switch or DHCP.

Response Signature

solved the problem. Thanks!!!

Best regard

It normally would get a IP via DHCP. You should be able to find the MAC of the device by looking at the switch port or in the DHCP server.

Response Signature

I solved the problem. Thanks!!!