cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to turn off full screen mode default?

tkramer1
Level 1
Level 1

I have two large screens and have multiple windows nicely arranged. I prepare the PowerPoint, our tool for the demo, have the email to type meeting notes ready etc. and then ...

WebEx blocks my view with full screen mode.:-(

Is there a way to make it remember its window size and position? Or just _not_ have it start in full screen mode?

3 Replies 3

bjamaspi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Using MAC or Windows? I can resize my Webex meetings window and then the next meeting that i start, remembers the same window size and doesnt maximize it.

What i did see is that if i move my webex window from my primary laptop screen to the extended monitor, then the next time i open a new meeting, it automatically uses my laptops primary screen and maximizes webex

Is that your issue?

I am not the original poster, but webex does not remember to use the secondary screen for a meeting. I use webex on a desktop which has 2 screens connected permanently. It would be great if cisco could extend the preverences settings with more visual options like picking the monitor on which the webcam is placed (should have the focus)

Agreed and i can submit a feature request. I want to make sure this is what the original posters issue is as well