cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Intergrate Cisco Webex Room Kit with MS Teams.

Vavule
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Team,

We recently got a new cisco webex room kit and currently assembled as a lab setup before deploying. I've done the following;

> cabled the dual screens, touch 10, mics and pc monitors to the room kit media

> Got the media hooked up to the company LAN but not registered yet on the premises CUCM (awaiting License delivery).

> did a successful conference test call with a similar setup at another building end using IP Add call.

With the above progress, I now want to integrate the room kit setup with MS Teams and do a test. The goal is to be able to make calls between room kit setup and existing MS Team client app. However, I read on several online tech notes dated mid 2020 that this feature is not yet available pending release or development from Cisco  and MS Team. Can someone confirm if the pending integration feature/tool has been developed/released? If yes then what's the steps to performing this magic?

Thanks and appreciate your feedbacks.

Stay safe. 

6 Replies 6

route66
Level 1
Level 1

This is an old thread, I know, but curious if you ever got your second display to work with Teams.  We have a similar setup, but every Teams meeting uses only one display.  WebEx meetings utilize both.

You can use both screens if you use VIMT, aka CVI (Cloud Video Interop), to join the Microsoft Teams meeting. If you’re using WebRTC you can only use one.

Response Signature

Hi Roger, I jumped in on this thread because our IT guy showed me a screen showing OBTP with both Webex and Teams meetings on our Room Kit Plus. IS this because of CVI or does the Room OS support MTR, etc. I thought only the Room Kit Pro, Room Bar Pro and Room Bar Series support MTR. Also thought the CVI is very limited in what a Cisco Endpoint can do feature/focus/trakoing, etc. Please help us understand. Thanks!

Thank you!

There are two options for this, either you use WebRTC to join the Teams meeting or you use Cloud Video Integration, CVI in short, to join. For more details look at the two documents below.

Response Signature

Hi Roger,

Thank you for the response. 

I'll keep and try out the links provided after we get the webex room kit registered on the call manager pending lic delivery.

cheers