cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Modified calling data/User Features Templates questions

Z2K
Level 1
Level 1

I am going through the Modified Calling Data/User Features Template that we download when we want to do this in bulk. I am going through all the options, and I see a lot of User ID 1 through 10. For example, Push To Talk User ID 1 through 10, Privacy User ID 1 through 10, Receptionist Client User 1 through 10. Can anyone explain why that would be, or how that would even be set up. Like the Push to Talk User ID is going to be the User that is using it, why would there be other users under that same user ID on the line of the CSV file? I can understand the Outgoing Call Auhtorization Code 1 through 10, and the Monitored Call Park Extension 1 through 10, and the Alternate Phone Numbers 1 through 10 because they may need to be different. Has anyone used these ID 1 through 10's?

1 Reply 1

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

See https://community.cisco.com/t5/webex-calling/working-with-modified-calling-data-user-features-templates/m-p/4899478/highlight/true#M1501 for a response.

This is a cross post of the other one, please keep the conversation in one forum/thread