cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

My HONEST Webex TAC (APAC) Collaboration Experience

RyoAlpha75608
Level 1
Level 1

As Cisco Webex partner, I've to honestly share my experience to collaborate with TAC (APAC) in the past two year.

1. Need to call the support telephone number more than once, some of them have poor audio connection that they won't answer the phone or cannot hear my voice at all. Guessing they work from home and have internet issue. Ironically, it's the way to communicate with the clients.

2. Provide the incorrect answer/solution. Technical Consulting Engineer don't need to know everything and don't need to provide the solution at the first moment. But at least, provide the correct information to the issue. I got incorrect answers to the issue many times.

3. If they did something wrong, they would tell you because they didn't hear the issue well. (Audio issue) They won't apologize for causing the trouble between me and my clients.

4. Hard to leave a negative feedback for the cases. It seems that it's not an accident that I wouldn't recieve any feedback request when the case went wrong in recent year. That's why I posted it here.

5. Contact manager for this issue is useless, seems he just back his teammate up and let the things go, pretend everything is nothing about TAC. The high level won't never know what happend in this section.

6. Some of them are good actually, but it's sad to say the supporting quality is getting lower and lower when time goes by.

1 Reply 1

jrsteele21
Spotlight
Spotlight

This is good information, thanks for sharing.