cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Override SSO with WebEx Login

Gnarly
Level 1
Level 1

How can one override/bypass SSO with WebEx?  I have an occasional scenario where certain people need to login with a WebEx ID other than their own, but SSO is configured and gets in the way.  I've tried the following:

Sign-Out -> Sign-In -> SSO kicks in and it logs back in with my account automatically

www.webex.com -> sign-in -> WebEx Meetings -> Enter any valid username at all -> SSO Kicks in before I can enter a password

Other browsers/Incognito or private Mode in any browser -> Same result

Using mobile phone that's tied to our network via MDM -> Same result

From the user-standpoint, there ought to be a way I can login to webex without SSO jumping in.  Is there a magical URL that I'm missing?

5 Replies 5

Falko Hoppe
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

is there any solution now to this topic? We run into exact the same issue.

AFAIK, there is no bypass SSO for webex. You have to disable SSO

Hope this Helps

Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution"***

NF-MikeHardman
Level 1
Level 1

My issue is slightly different but still need to bypass SSO on log in. I have one or two generic WebEx accounts for comms and recruitment, these all have email accounts but I don’t want to force SSO for them as multiple users will set up and host meetings for that account.

Is this a classic Webex Meeting Center site or a Teams integrated site? If it is Teams integrated, i.e. you can manage it from the Control Hub as opposed to the Site Admin pages, please drop me a personal message, I may know a possible workaround for you.

WillHu
Level 1
Level 1

Having the same issue with the desktop client and web browser. Fortunately with Firefox and Chrome in Private/Incognito I was able to get by, but not really fit for what I need. I am hoping to use the desktop client.

If using a Windows device try Shift+Right click the browser icon > Run as different user. I can't guarantee it will work. If you do this to the desktop app it does not open.

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.