cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Report for specific attendee

Julie.DAlton
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way to run a report for a specific attendee's attendance? . My school wants records of a particular student since August, so I'm hoping there is an easier way than running and downloading a report for each meeting, then searching for that attendee.

1 Accepted Solution

Goswin Weemaes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Maybe I was not clear in my answer: the administrator can generate a single report for a given period of time with all attendees of all meetings that took place during that period.
In that report you can add a filter to just get the entries for a specific user: this will give you the list of all the meetings that this specific user attended (with the time the user joined and left the meeting)

Response Signature

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

jeffrey.moura1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Is the "Webex attendees" available for all sites? since i do not have this option from my end

report settings on CH.JPG

 Anything related to site being CI linked?

Goswin Weemaes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@Julie.DAlton , I first generated the report via Control Hub:
Cisco_Webex_Control_Hub.png

Then I imported the CSV file in Excel, where I added a filter on the first row, so that I can filter on the username (or any other field):
USER_NAME_and_Book1.png

Response Signature

Goswin Weemaes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Maybe I was not clear in my answer: the administrator can generate a single report for a given period of time with all attendees of all meetings that took place during that period.
In that report you can add a filter to just get the entries for a specific user: this will give you the list of all the meetings that this specific user attended (with the time the user joined and left the meeting)

Response Signature

Thank you, this is what I was looking for! Can you explain how to do the filters?

Ok, that makes sense. That would be perfect. I'll look into this. Thank you!

Julie.DAlton
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you, I am able to do that. I'm just hoping that there might be another solution so I don't have to open 40 plus reports. I'm thinking that it just might not be possible to run a report on an attendee.

Goswin Weemaes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@Julie.DAlton , the administrator of your Webex site could generate an "Attendees"-report for a certain period, that can then be filtered on UserName or Email to retrieve the records of a certain person.

Response Signature