cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Touch 10 Layout Selection Missing

BAS12
Level 1
Level 1

I have multiple cloud-registered Webex Codec Pros with a Touch 10s. In 2 of my rooms, the layout icon that is normally in the top right of the Touch 10 screen next to my camera position icon doesn't show up when I'm presenting but it shows up in other rooms. Is there a setting that enables or disables this?

7 Replies 7

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Are you in a call or just local screen sharing. When in a call + presenting, the default settings should have the layout option show. If not, check the setting - Video > DefaultLayoutFamily > Local and set it to Auto if not already.
If you are only locally sharing, the layout option will probably not show.

Hi Mike,

This is happening during a call. I checked and the DefaultLayoutFamily is set to Auto. 

Ok, so when you are in a call, can you change the layout from the web admin page?

Hi there,

is this feature only in sharing mode ? I can remember we can change the layout on only video calls, but now layout button is greyed out. can someone help ?

Thanks,

Marco

Sorry the article was about camera settings, could you tell us the endpoint that is having this issue. Alternatively for faster response you could talk to our TAC team

mtabrez,

That reply is not related to my issue unless there's more context to your post that you didn't include. The button highlighted in the attached picture is what's missing, not the camera settings.

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.