cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

webex server error

carole.wrixon
Level 1
Level 1

I cannot currently schedule any calls. when will the server error be fixed?

7 Replies 7

rikardkrvaric
Spotlight
Spotlight

Do you perhaps belong to Cluster S?

There was "an incident" yesterday - https://status.webex.com/incident/history?lang=en_US

Webex_Error.png

jeremy12
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone found a solution to this error? I have the same problem which started yesterday

Screenshot 2021-11-17 082603.png

rikardkrvaric
Spotlight
Spotlight

For future reference... Pressing WINDOWS + PRTSCREEN will automatically take a snapshot of your entire screen layout, and save the picture to your Pictures\Screenshots folder.

Or if you press WINDOWS + SHIFT + S, it freezes the entire screen, allowing you to draw an area you want to copy. Only copies to clipboard, doesnt save.

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

I just scheduled a meeting without any issues from within the Webex app and also from my meeting site..

When do you get an error? Which error do you get? On which cluster is your meeting site?

Thank you for replying. When I go into my personal room and try to schedule an appointment, this error appears:

[cid:image001.jpg@01D7DAF4.C4E13D50]

Could you share the screenshot of the error ? Does that occur when scheduling a meeting ? 

Response Signature

Hi

I tried to share it earlier but it wouldn't let me. When I open the scheduling screen within my personal room, a separate small window opens up within a few seconds saying "Webex: general server error" and it the schedule button at the bottom of the screen is blacked out so I cannot press it.

Thank you