cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Usage Report - Anyway to get more than three months worth of data?

JMatz3106
Level 1
Level 1

Webex site administration only allows site admins to pull 3 months of Usage reports.  Is there anyway Cisco can pull more than 3 months if asked?

1 Accepted Solution

mtabrez
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Yes, please talk to your Webex CSM.

Regards

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

mtabrez
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Yes, please talk to your Webex CSM.

Regards

Hi...I specify that I am not the administrator of our account and I do not have the credentials to log but I'd like to know how the administrator could resolve the problem linked to reports older than three months "calling Webex CSM". We have a school account and in a previous chat, someone said to me that we can have this kind of report up to the previous 13 months but we didn't find how to obtain them.  If you help me, I can help the administrator.

Thank you.

@tommasamc.imbesi 

Depending upon what type of reports you are looking for, but a lot of general usage information can be found in "Analytics" section of Webex Control Hub.  Additionally, there are reports you may be referring to. In either case, you should be able to select a custom range for either. Please review the attached image.

temp.png

Response Signature

Ours is a school account and, in some moments and particular situations, we should be able to access the "usage reports" older than three months. A colleague of yours, a few days ago in chat (about ... how do I recover the chat? Through the link they sent me I can't), told me that our account can go back to the reports back 13 months. The account manager, from other sources indirectly linked to Cisco, has different news ... If the steps are those that you have indicated in the images I will present them to those in charge.

Those should be the steps.  You should not need to contact your CSM (above marked solution), as far as I'm aware, albeit I have never administered a school account.  I can't imagine reporting would be truncated, however.

Response Signature

Thank you.
Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.