Views
Helpful
Replies

When my meetings will use Webex Suite?

md4ri097
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone

if my client's Webex Site still don't use the Webex Suite (they need it to see chat in ended meetings) there's something I can do as a Partner to "activate" it or anticipate it? There are something preventing the site to "updating"?

P.S. I checked on www.<theclientsite>.webex.com --> Download

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

We have been told that there is still some feature parity that needs to be addressed before all clients are migrated to the Webex Suite.  If a customer wants to go ahead and migrate to the Webex Suite, they can send a request to their Cisco Account Rep/Support.  I would recommend asking for a current feature parity report though to make sure the customer doesn't have any issues with a feature not being available when they migrate.

If you can wait, I believe they will have almost 100% feature parity by later this summer and they will be moving all customers to the Webex Suite at that time.  They will notify each customer before moving them over as well.  The Webex admininstrator will get an email with details that should include the exact date.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

We have been told that there is still some feature parity that needs to be addressed before all clients are migrated to the Webex Suite.  If a customer wants to go ahead and migrate to the Webex Suite, they can send a request to their Cisco Account Rep/Support.  I would recommend asking for a current feature parity report though to make sure the customer doesn't have any issues with a feature not being available when they migrate.

If you can wait, I believe they will have almost 100% feature parity by later this summer and they will be moving all customers to the Webex Suite at that time.  They will notify each customer before moving them over as well.  The Webex admininstrator will get an email with details that should include the exact date.

Response Signature