Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call History query

Hi

Could someone provide a clarification of which calls show in the call history on the desktop app please. I have a customer who believes his users are missing data.

Most of his users are in hunt groups which may impact what is seen?

If i pull reports from the dashboard i can see the same calls in both users which are also on the webex app. There are also calls in the report which don't show on the app and which are unique to each users. There are also calls showing in both users reports but aren't showing in the app.

Can anyone explain in lay mans terms what calls show in the desktop (or even mobile) app and why other calls don't?!

1 Reply 1

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

There is currently some work on Cloud Aware MPP phones ongoing. AFAIK, that feature is planned for later ths CY. One of the things that are planned for that is the unified call history among all clients and devices.

Until then, your MPPs will only list those calls that they're aware of IIRC. That is if you call someone from the Webex App, it will not be listed in there. Same for Calls on Webex unless they're answered on the MPP.

IIRC, the behavior is also different between the app and the MPPs in case of call queue calls. The MPP will show them only if they are answered by the user but not if another agent has answered it. There are also shortcomings in showing the caller id in case of transferred calls.

I've raised some cases with TAC for that and also adressed it to PM. They're aware of it and as initially said, I was told it should be addressed with cloud aware MPPs.