Views
Helpful
Replies

Control Hub Analytics | Detailed call history

Naveen Costa
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am not sure if this was something that was there earlier. I want to know if there is a way to filter out detailed call history records from the control hub analytics page based on a time range, and also if I can specify the time zone to which a call belongs?

I was told by a user it was possible earlier but it seems that the filters are only based on call direction, type, classification & location.

Thanks

4 Replies 4

Shane Tuohy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

At the moment, all times are in UTC time, and it is not possible to select a specific time of day on the dashboard in Control Hub.

However both features are under consideration for future release.

An export of the data can be interacted with via the Reports section which will give you a CSV file with raw data, if this helps address your use case.

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

The cdr view also takes care of the whole analytic's page date range filter. Ie. in the upper right of the page, you have the date range selector, it also affects the cdr table

dtibbe,

Where in the portal is this? By CDR did you mean call detailed records. I'm assuming it's on the reports section. If so it still gives you to filter by date but not the timezone and time. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Regards

I was referring to this: https://help.webex.com/n0rlwxe/, section Calling, detailed call history.

As the description shows, all calls are listed in UTC. That's also the case if you have access to the CDRs via SFTP (former Calling SP partners), they also have UTC plus another column for the UTC offset from the user's location