Views
Helpful
Replies

Creating queues on Control Hub - Webex Calling

RFC_2549
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

we Just activated a trial for Webex Calling on a customer, she has 2 callin queue at the moment and now I'm trying to replicate them on CH. All the other settings on the queue are good, but I can't replicate the fact that before 08:00 AM and after 06:00 PM the queue is closed and a message audio says to the caller that the offices are closed. How can I set something like that? Possibly without recurring to AA because i saw that is not possible to automatically redirect the caller to a queue.

Thank You

Kind regards

Giulia

4 Replies 4

Sankar Voleti
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Call Queues do not support business/after-hours/holiday greetings. There's an option to enable Call Forwarding on the queues which allows you to selectively forward the calls to an AA. Now that AA will have its own schedule which plays the greeting (in this case non-business hours) accordingly.

Note - If you were referring to the above setting by saying "Possibly without recurring to AA", then that's the only option available for now.

Hope this helps!

-Sankar

Hello Sankar! 

Thank you! So where we have to set the call forwarding? On the users that are part of the queue? The goal will be to not change what the caller will hear, so we will try to avoid the situation where the caller must to digit a number on the phone for talking to an operator...thatk You!

Giulia

Hi Giulia,

You'll find the Call Forwarding option on the Call Queue that you've created. Please see this guide for the configuration details - https://help.webex.com/en-US/article/nctlep6/Manage-Call-Queues-in-Control-Hub#configurecallforwardingforcallqueue

The caller will hear the greeting that's configured on the AA based on business hours schedule.

-Sankar

Not an answer to your question, but I took the liberty to move your post to the Webex calling community as it’s more likely you’ll get an answer on this in this section.

Response Signature

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.