cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Deleting Voicemail box in webex control hub.

Adamjs29
Level 1
Level 1

Withing the Webex control hub I know you can turn on and off the voicemail features.

We believe to have a corrupted mailbox as many of the options are missing for a user when they go to change their greeting, etc. 

When we "disable" the voicemail option under the Calling tab how long until the voicemail box is actually deleted? Is there a grace period? Or do we need to actually delete the user account to start again? If so, I'm guessing the only recourse would be to start a TAC case as removing their extension and rebuilding their user isn't always an option for us. 

1 Accepted Solution

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

Removing a users calling license will also remove all Calling entitlements. You would also have to reconfigure all settings, but all other user stuff is kept

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

Removing a users calling license will also remove all Calling entitlements. You would also have to reconfigure all settings, but all other user stuff is kept

Thank you that seemed to do the trick. We also had a TAC Case open and not sure by doing this or something magically happened on the back end that we were not aware off however I'm going to say this as it was very quickly resolved after we did this.