cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Desktop auto closing

ashultz
Level 1
Level 1

I have noticed that the Webex desktop app is automatically closing on its own. I open it up first thing in the morning and a few hours later, I notice the app is closed out (the icon is no longer displaying on my taskbar). I am reopening the app multiple times a day.

I don't receive many calls, so I haven't narrowed down how long before it closes out. I often don't even realize until my mobile app alerts me that an incoming call is ringing.  I have heard complaints from other co-workers that they are experiencing this, as well.

Does anyone know of a setting that can be updated or a fix that will address this? Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

There is no such issue known to me. We use the Webex app for Webex Calling a lot as well as our customers do -- no complaints so far...

Best might be to send longs after such a restart and open a TAC case to have them a look on the traces if they can identify any issue that occured prior to closing

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Hello All!

I have notice multiple users has the same issue when place a call on webex app using a option calling via webex and these users have their app automatic close and the call is not completed anyone have saw this any tip off ? 

This is quite likely an issue that is related to the specific computer. There is AFAIK no known general behavior that fits what you describe.

Response Signature

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

There is no such issue known to me. We use the Webex app for Webex Calling a lot as well as our customers do -- no complaints so far...

Best might be to send longs after such a restart and open a TAC case to have them a look on the traces if they can identify any issue that occured prior to closing