cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Do not disturb / passive hours for Webex Andoid App?

LL.
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

I would like to know if there is a way to set up active and passive hours per day for the andoid app to receive and not receive notifications from Webex App. 

I'm working in a global company with colleagues all over the world. Because of timing zones some colleagues are writing me, when I alrady clsed the books for this day. Unfortunately Im still receiving the push notifications on my phone (as I have the app installed to be available in my work hours when I am not in my office or on my way to a customer). 

Is there any optionto set a time windows for silent hours after work?

Many thanks in advance

3 Replies 3

djarus
Level 1
Level 1

You could use the DND feature on the Android device and specify the Webex app and just create a schedule. Technically not a Webex fix, but it will work

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

Nope, you only can configure manually your status/DND. Every day again, not scheduled.

When you're referring to calls (as I guess as you're win the WxC section), you may set up a call forward conditionally based on a time schedule via https://settings.webex.com/ and sent those calls directly to your VM.

Hi dtibbe,

many thanks for your anser. I was talking about the general behaviour of the Webex App (calls, meetings and messenger). I was routed to this section based on my questions. 

But I think, your answer also counts as general answer to all topics. As long as it is not possible to set a schedule or something like that in the app, it is not possible to set this up. Maybe there are some third party apps which help me with my problem.