cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ER help needed…..

ErikDP
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, my WebEx Voice is totally down and I am a 24/7 human crisis intervention nonprofit.  When my clients cannot reach me by phone and/or my system is down, this constitutes an immediate emergency because the majority of my clients are critically ill.  Which, in turn, makes me walk a fine line legally because my nonprofit is HIPPA regulated.

From the first, I thought their engineers did not configure my account correctly.  All I want is the Webex voice service; nothing else.  I am not allowed legally to do video communications, so that part of it does me no good.  Then second, since I am a nonprofit, the nonprofit business sales department was supposed to configure my account as no charge due to being a certified 501c3.  And I think that has caused a glitch in the performance of my services.

So will someone, either a Cisco WE employee or community expert please respond to me?  I simply cannot just wait all night with no phone service.  How long does it take for someone to get back with you?  What is your repair time frame?

Last, I wanted to ask all you Webex experts which Cisco VOIP phones, either cordless or desktop will work with WEBEX.  My clients must be able to use a physical desk phone.  So my question is WHICH model Cisco VOIP phones, newest technology, will work without a hassle along side Webex Voice?

1 Reply 1

Stephanie Knoop
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hello,

I don't know the answers to all of your questions in this case, but the fastest way to get support in a down situation is to call 800-553-2447 and select the option for network down situation. Tell then that you would like to open a priority One case for Webex Calling because your service is down. This will, however, require you to stay on the line with them.

Also, you can find supported Cisco phones on this link.
https://help.webex.com/en-us/article/qkwt4j/Supported-devices-for-Webex-Calling

Product information and data sheets can be sourced through this page:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collaboration-endpoints/ip-phones/index.html

Response Signature