cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Local Gateway - 403 Forbidden when calling into Webex

TONY SMITH
Spotlight
Spotlight

This is a lab/pilot setup with a CUBE between on premise CUCM and Webex calling.  The gateway is registered and I've put sketchy dial plan into CUCM for just a single DDI at the moment. 

I'm getting 403 Forbidden back from Webex in response to the second Invite, the one with the credentials.  The flow is ..

CUBE->Webex INVITE/SDP
Webex->CUBE 100 Trying
Webex->CUBE 401 Unauthorised
CUBE->Webex INVITE/SDP  (with digest credentials)
Webex->CUBE 100 Trying
Webex->CUBE 403 Forbidden

Same error if the number is dialled in E164 or National format.  On Webex "Verify Call Routing" confirms this number routes to a user, in either format. Although I'd expect it to return 404 not found if that was the issue.

Any ideas other than incorrect credentials, for example does Webex get picky about calling number or calling number format? 

Just thought I'd ask before resetting the password, it's not actually possible to view it in Webex without resetting.

Thanks, Tony S

1 Reply 1

TONY SMITH
Spotlight
Spotlight

Just revisiting this one and it is now working. I can't see any difference in the debugs between bad in December and good just now.  The only gateway change was to correct the inbound URI matching, but that should be relevant only to Webex->Gateway calls.  Just to check I reverted that change and Gateway->Webex still works.