cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Remove Contacts and People Insights -MS Teams to Webex App integration

g-kennett
Level 1
Level 1

I have a customer who has integrated Webex app into MS Teams for Calling (UCM). We have removed the licenses from users for messaging and 1:1 calling etc so unnecessary buttons are removed from the webex client, but does anyone know if there is a way of removing the People Insights and the Contacts button too?

3 Replies 3

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The recommended approach in this deployment is to turn the Webex app into a headless system tray icon, relying on the Meetings and Calling app (config article) integrations to provide the UI within Teams. This leaves only the active call/meeting window to be provided by the Webex app.

PS- Subscribe to the relevant what’s new pages to know of updates, maybe even join the beta program. More functionality is coming, but under NDA until released.

This is indeed how we have it setup / configured Jonathan. However, when you click to go into call settings from MST, it launches Webex App again so users can see the Contacts and Personal Insights buttons. We are ona number of the beta programs, but maybe I need to get a suggestion raised in AHA.

Thanks for your reply

AshleyZepeda
Level 1
Level 1

I think you have to email your concern via email to the right person they will help you. My ADP Workforce