cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Calling Page 44.8.0.30404 Cannot copy number from Call History

fearthecat
Level 1
Level 1

We're a service provider and unfortunately the "Webex for Service Providers" doesn't have a "Report Issue" function and the "Send Feedback" link reaches a 404 error, so I've raised this through our partners but also wanted to post here in case anyone with access to the Report Issue feature feels it is appropriate to raise this towards the Webex teams.

Since the 44.8.0.30404 update, the Calling screen has changed. It is now divided into a Dialpad on the left and a Call History on the right.

When selecting an entry in the Call History, there is no way to highlight or copy the number from that entry unless the user chooses "Create a new contact" and then copies the number from the field in that dialog. Previously the number was text that could be highlighted partially or entirely, and right-clicked to copy the whole number.

The Contacts functionality and accessibility are quite poor in Webex already, but even so, there are occasions where users need to copy part or all of the number from this Call History.

I sincerely feel this change further reduces the usefulness and accessibility of Webex and will inefficiencies and difficulties for our customers.

I can appreciate if the consumer version of Webex has different functionality though this would be frustrating to have less in ours.

1 Accepted Solution

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

Webex is actively and continously getting improved and enhanced. As you said, there was a recent change in the layout and maybe there is currently an issue with that page. TAC will know

As this forum is not getting monitored by the product management, best is to post feature enhancement suggestions/requests via https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

Webex is actively and continously getting improved and enhanced. As you said, there was a recent change in the layout and maybe there is currently an issue with that page. TAC will know

As this forum is not getting monitored by the product management, best is to post feature enhancement suggestions/requests via https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/