Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Calling Voicemail Pilot

Hi,

Can anyone tell me where we can setup the voicemail pilot number for webex calling.

1 Accepted Solution

Hey AJ! 

Just to  add to this, your actual voicemail will not work until you assign an internal extension for voicemail in the voicemail portal like you mentioned (calling-locations-voice portal). But I also found out something interesting: if you want to dial the voicemail pilot, if you just dial the number you place here in the webex calling voice portal, it won't log you in to  your actual voicemail!

To login to your actual voicemail, enter your extension itself,  it will take you straight to the voicemail pilot

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

ok I found it. It is under Calling>Locations>Voice Portal

Hey AJ! 

Just to  add to this, your actual voicemail will not work until you assign an internal extension for voicemail in the voicemail portal like you mentioned (calling-locations-voice portal). But I also found out something interesting: if you want to dial the voicemail pilot, if you just dial the number you place here in the webex calling voice portal, it won't log you in to  your actual voicemail!

To login to your actual voicemail, enter your extension itself,  it will take you straight to the voicemail pilot