Views
Helpful
Replies

New Sandbox not allowing me to create account

Brian Mahoney
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Folks,

I received the email to move over to the new Webex Connect Sandbox site.  I am unable to signup because I receive this error message each time.  "We are unable to process your request.  Please contact no-reply@webexconnect.io."  I am using the same email that I used for the existing Sandbox.  Do I need to use a different email?  

Thanks,

Brian

10 Replies 10

Connect - Tanuj
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @Mike Richards - The validity of existing Sandbox accounts has been extended till 30 September 2024.

Tanuj Goyal
Webex Connect

Connect - Tanuj
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @Mike Richards - Thanks for reaching out. Yes the deadline for existing Sandbox account will be extended by a few weeks to leave time for transition after the sign-up issue is resolved.

Tanuj Goyal
Webex Connect

Connect - Tanuj
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@Edward Umansky Thanks for providing all the details. This has been raised to the technical support team. We will get back with more information on what's causing this after they have investigated this.

Tanuj Goyal
Webex Connect

There are 3 business days available until the work needed to migrate sandbox environments MUST be done. Please update this thread today or escalate a need to extend that cutoff date of August 30th.

Edward Umansky
Level 4
Level 4

Any updates? I'm also having this same issue. I can sign up but can't verify my phone number. At first it would say "internal error" when validating the OTP, now it won't send the OTP at all:

EdwardUmansky_0-1724187668891.png

MICHAEL HUNTER
Level 4
Level 4

I received the following email to migrate to the new sandbox. The instructions are telling me to create a new account, however, when I try to create the new account it throws an error message that there is already an account with my email address. (This account is my original sandbox).

Action Required: New Webex Connect Sandbox Site

Dear Webex Connect Sandbox User,

As informed previsiouly, Webex Connect Sandbox has transitioned to a new domain at https://sandbox.us.webexconnect.io. Additionally, the current Sandbox accessible at https://sandbox.imiconnect.io is scheduled for decommissioning on 30th August 2024.

To ensure a seamless and uninterrupted user experience, please complete the following actions:

1. Signup for a new account at https://sandbox.us.webexconnect.io as soon as possible.
  2. Migrate your flows, templates, webhooks and any other configurations to the new sandbox site before the decommissioning date.

Please note that initially Voice and SMS channels will be supported only in US and UK. For more information on such limitations and other related topics, please refer to Sandbox FAQs: Migration to new site page.

We appreciate your prompt attention to this matter and are committed to supporting you through this transition. If you have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via Webex Connect Developer forum.

Connect - Tanuj
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thanks for sharing the screenshot. This is now under investigation and we will get back with an update.

Tanuj Goyal
Webex Connect

Connect - Tanuj
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @Brian Mahoney - Thanks for raising this. Please can you share a screenshot of the page where you are seeing this error. Thanks.

Tanuj Goyal
Webex Connect

I am having the same issue. It happens if I choose to validate a phone number or skip that step. This is blocking me from migrating to the new sandbox, please advise ASAP.

BrianMahoney_0-1723123348007.png