cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

2N Solo video intercom not registering to Webex calling

Gia Reynolds
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I am trying to register a Axis 2N Solo to the Webex hub. Has anyone had success with connecting this type of device to Webex hub? Axis Technical support states that this device is certified to work with Webex calls. I am getting a registration error.

Thanks,

Gia K. Reynolds

18 Replies 18

Check to make sure DNS is working

I have gotten my solo to register but having a hard time keeping it registered…every time it unregistered I cycle the switch port to reboot and comes right back…until the next 3 hours or so when it unregistered again

I just received a new firmware file to test, going to test it out today, if it works ill post it on here next week.

@VincentSpinelli83492, I have this same issue, been working with the 2N team in Prague for months on this....it's a pain.

I have some dev firmware that helps a little, what firmware version are you running?

The 2N team is working on a better version, hopefully I'll have that in a week or 2.

of the 200+ IP Solo's i have, i only have about 4-10 that drop off and don't recover without a reboot.

Let me know if this firmware helps

That is the same version I’m running.

I have a case open with 2n but they can’t figure it out.  My customer is very unhappy.

I called Cisco and they took a capture on their end showing the silo is issuing deregistration commands.  On the solo side it looks like DNS is not resolving for some reason.  I have 56 phones on the same von/subnet without any issue.

@VincentSpinelli83492 DNS issues should be fixed in the attached release. Just had a meeting with 2N this morning, I still have a random issue at night with SSL handshake to Webex on only a handful of the ones I have deployed.

@VincentSpinelli83492, agreed, i have noticed that DNS issue as well and have brought it up to the 2N team. The new Dev firmware they gave me yesterday didn't help at all. I have over 200 of these deployed but only around 10-20 still having this issue....starting to wonder if its faulty hardware.

Do you mind sharing your email with me or shooting me a private email to wstudeb@rei.com...i have a high priority ticket open I'd like to get you added into....at least show them that it's not just me having this issue.

@bstudebaker We are having the same issue, 2N intercoms are registered to WebEx Calling but keep de-registering. I've seen a DNS issue as well. Have you had any luck with the 2N support team? I've sent you an e-mail, could you add me in the support case? Many thanks!

Hello, thanks for responding to my post regarding 2N Solo video intercoms not registering to Webex calling. The issue of registering the 2n intercom to Webex calling has been resolved. The only issue I am having is the devices are unregistering to Webex hub. I have to log into the device and do a restart. What do you think is the issue?

Thanks,

Gia K. Reynolds

the firmware file says verso but its for the solo's as well

bstudebaker
Level 1
Level 1

Also make sure the proxy and registrar ports are set to default, and that the proxy and registration, and domain are set to what Webex says to set it to...if all that is correct it should register

Auth.png

First thank you for responding. I am getting an error when setting Proxy Port to Default.

[cid:image001.png@01D97850.74C90C30]

bstudebaker
Level 1
Level 1

Advanced_Settings.png

bstudebaker
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Gia, i have 100+ 2N's registered to Webex, few things that i have learned is when you are coping the Authentication password you need to use the copy button on webex, don't highlight and copy/paste. 

Let me know if that helps, also make sure you upload the cert to the device if you have Verify Server Certificate checked under Services>Phone>Advanced Settings...i attached the cert to this thread.

Here is my screen shot:

[cid:image001.png@01D97851.3C1B0C70]

Hi Gia, Sorry i missed this, I'm not able to see the screenshot, are you still having an issue?

HI bstudebaker,

I also currently facing this issue.

can i check wit you is it a .pem cert i need to upload on the certificates or a .der