Views
Helpful
Replies

About USers & Contacts in Cisco Webex

Sagar Patel
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We have a Cisco Roomkit device & we have subscribed Cisco Webex A-Flex Plan.

On Control hub account, we have 2 users as "FULL ADMIN" (Exa: admin1@mycompnay.com & admin2@mycompnay.com) and other 8 users are "NORMAL USERS".

I am confused about users and contacts in Cisco Webex. When I try to schedule meeting from the Touch10 device, only 9 uses are listed in my directory. Can we add invitees from touch10 device while scheduling meeting from there? Which users/invitees will be listed in Touch10 device while scheduling the meeting from there?

What is the use of CONTACTS (My Webex contacts) in account like admin1@mycompany.com ?

Regards,

Sagar Patel

2 Replies 2

essdee
Level 1
Level 1

Users are those with Webex hosting accounts within your organisation.

Contacts are those that have been added in Webex Control Hub, e.g. people or devices from outside your organisation. They can be added by csv import in the 'Users' section on Control Hub.

I have populated our contacts list with people and devices that are dialled regularly and for convenience to our users and trusted partners that use our devices.

Okay. got that.

But when we start the meeting from Touch10 device, at that time, we are unable to see contact list and can't we add contacts from Touch10 device?

Regards,

Sagar Patel